COVID-19 Access to Service Update
A few words from our
Executive Director: Marc Provost
(March 27, 2020)
CFS (Food Bank)
· By appointment ONLY
· Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9am-4pm
· To schedule contact 613-241-1573 extension 268/221 · Inquiries (for agencies) email@example.com
· Note: Supportive Housing providers who have residents requiring our Food Bank services, can if they are able to, make arrangements to pick up their residents' food on their behalf:
Ø Send Diana Javier an email request for food request identifying:
o Client’s first and last name
o Client DOB
o Any relevant food restriction for any specific client
Ø Email request must be submitted to her by Friday each preceding week for order pick up available the following week.
Ø She will send an email confirmation of food order received along with specific time on Tuesday for food pick up.
Ø This is a reminder to clients with a scheduled food pickup: Vehicles are not permitted in our parking lot. You are advised to seek parking across the street.
*Unfortunately we are unable to make deliveries at this time.
· Vouchers available for extreme emergencies only (Fire, Flood)
*** SA stores are closed.
· Adventure Summer Camp for 2020 has been cancelled. If you have any questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By appointment only.
· For inquiries, or an appointment, you may call a caseworker at 613-241-1573, ext 255 or 256.
· Services fully functional. No changes in services.
· Easter dinner cancelled.
Housing Response (HRT)
· HRT staff working off site and reduced house visits.
· Street Outreach fully functional, same hours.
· No change.
Special Care Unit
· A few beds have been made available for quarantine until the quarantine residence opens.
Life Skills & Stabilization Unit
· No change other than classes and group activities cancelled.
· No change other than group meetings cancelled.
Addiction Services (Anchorage Section)
· Please note that we are not accepting any new admissions until further notice.
· No outside meetings.
· Classes cancelled for Anchorage and Stabilization.
· Corrections staff working off site, email communications available.
Intakes on hold at this time
· SUP Classes on Hold.
· CSO placements limited
Information on the 2020 Toy Mountain Campaign will be updated in the Fall.
Spiritual Care Department
There will be a chaplain onsite most days for staff and clients to have one on one spiritual counselling and prayer.
• Chapel services for all groups are cancelled until further notice.
• Spiritual Care classes for all groups are cancelled until further notice.
• Spiritual Care Hospitality hour will be cancelled until further notice.