COVID-19 Access to Service Update
A few words from our
Executive Director: Marc Provost
(March 27, 2020)
CFS (Food Bank)
· By appointment ONLY
· Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9am-4pm
· To schedule contact 613-241-1573 extension 268/221 · Inquiries (for agencies) email@example.com
· Note: Supportive Housing providers who have residents requiring our Food Bank services, can if they are able to, make arrangements to pick up their residents' food on their behalf:
Ø Send Diana Javier an email request for food request identifying:
o Client’s first and last name
o Client DOB
o Any relevant food restriction for any specific client
Ø Email request must be submitted to her by Friday each preceding week for order pick up available the following week.
Ø She will send an email confirmation of food order received along with specific time on Tuesday for food pick up.
Ø Pick up will be available in Bay 1 at the back of our parking lot
*Unfortunately we are unable to make deliveries at this time.
· Vouchers available for extreme emergencies only (Fire, Flood) *** SA stores are closed · Summer camp is done by email firstname.lastname@example.org
· By appointment only
· Until further notice, moneywise will go to monthly instead of weekly appointments.
LEAP & Summer camp
No change (Done via emails).
· Easter dinner cancelled.
Housing Response (HRT)
· HRT staff working off site and reduced house visits.
· Street Outreach fully functional, same hours.
· No change.
Special Care Unit
· A few beds have been made available for quarantine until the quarantine residence opens.
Life Skills & Stabilization Unit
· No change other than classes and group activities cancelled.
· No change other than group meetings cancelled.
Addiction Services (Anchorage Section)
· Please note that we are not accepting any new admissions until further notice.
· No outside meetings.
· Classes cancelled for Anchorage and Stabilization.
· All services available.
Spiritual Care Department
There will be a chaplain onsite most days for staff and clients to have one on one spiritual counselling and prayer.
• Chapel services for all groups are cancelled until further notice.
• Spiritual Care classes for all groups are cancelled until further notice.
• Spiritual Care Hospitality hour will be cancelled until further notice.