COVID-19 ACCESS TO SERVICE UPDATE
(October 19, 2020)
CFS (Food Bank)
- Service is by appointment ONLY
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9am-4pm
- To schedule contact 613-241-1573 extension 268/221 · Inquiries (for agencies) email@example.com
- Note: Supportive Housing providers who have residents requiring our Food Bank services, can if they are able to, make arrangements to pick up their residents' food on their behalf:
Ø Send Diana Javier an email request for food request identifying:
o Client’s first and last name
o Client DOB
o Any relevant food restriction for any specific client
Ø Email request must be submitted to Diana by Friday each preceding week for order pick up available the following week.
Ø She will send an email confirmation of food order received along with specific time on Tuesday for food pick up.
Ø This is a reminder to clients with a scheduled food pickup: Vehicles are not permitted in our parking lot. You are advised to seek parking across the street.
*Unfortunately we are unable to make deliveries at this time.
- Clothing and Household vouchers are currently unavailable until further notice.
- *** Please note that Salvation Army Thrift stores are temporarily closed.
- By appointment only.
- For inquiries, or an appointment, you may call a caseworker at 613-241-1573, ext 255 or 256.
- Services fully functional. No changes in services.
Housing Response (HRT)
- HRT staff working off site and reduced house visits.
- Street Outreach fully functional, same hours.
Special Care Unit
- A few beds have been made available for quarantine until the quarantine residence opens.
Life Skills & Stabilization Unit
- No change other than classes and group activities cancelled.
- No change other than group meetings cancelled.
Addiction Services (Anchorage Section)
- Please note that we are not accepting any new admissions until further notice.
- No outside meetings.
- Classes cancelled for Anchorage and Stabilization.
- Corrections staff working off site, email communications available.
Intakes on hold at this time
- SUP Classes on Hold.
- CSO placements limited
Spiritual Care Department
There will be a chaplain onsite most days for staff and clients to have one on one spiritual counselling and prayer.
• Chapel services for all groups are cancelled until further notice.
• Spiritual Care classes for all groups are cancelled until further notice.
• Spiritual Care Hospitality hour will be cancelled until further notice.