The 4th Annual Project Self-Esteem offers the homeless and marginalized men of our community an encouraging opportunity to experience reinforcement of what is regularly overlooked when many of us think about adult men:
- self-worth and
- a great chance to uplift the recognition of their own potential
Our motto is: “When you look good, you feel good, and you do good things."
This year’s event will include the same benefits and attractions as previous years, with:
- free haircuts by a dynamic team of hair stylists from Ottawa Academy of Hair Styling and Esthetics
- dress/work clothes donations supplied in part by Mario Uomo
- employment and physical health exhibitors from Causeway Work Centre
- education connections through CAUSE Tutoring, as well as
- self-esteem-boosting attractions & activities.
Project Self-Esteem 2016 is presented by the Residential Life Skills Program and will be held on Wednesday, November 16th between 1 pm & 4:30 pm at the Salvation Army Ottawa Booth Centre. The event is open to all men in our community.